We provide counselling for people Aged 18 or over who are:
● Depressed, anxious, confused or not coping.
● Lonely, isolated or feeling helpless.
● In need of understanding or support.
● Needing to enhance more self awareness.
● Dealing with separations and loss.
● Facing difficult dilemmas.
● In need of suicide prevention.
● Using Substances including prescription drugs, alcohol or illicit drugs.
We provide on line telephone and video call sessions, and provide one to one face to face office based counselling provision, although face to face is currently on hold due to COVID. The office has disability access and toilet facilities.
Opening hours are flexible to meet the needs of our clients, operating days, evenings and weekends sessions available.
Self referrals accepted from all sources. Telephone referrals can be requested, or referral form can be provided.